Malaysia has warned of a fresh wave of COVID-19 infections, if people do not follow the tough new restrictions that came into force on March 18. The two-week partial lockdown includes travel restrictions, business and school closures, as well as a ban on large-scale gatherings. Foreigners are not allowed to enter the country. Malaysians cannot travel between states unless with a police permit, but that has since been relaxed after police were inundated by requests. However, some Malaysians are determined not to let the situation get them down.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thời sự hôm nay 22/5/2020 | Xe hợp đồng không phải kê khai giá cước
- giá vàng 9999 hôm nay 22/5/2020 bao nhiêu một chỉ ? | giá VÀNG SJC 9999 24K GIẢM Nhẹ Nhưng Rất Cao ?
- Thời điểm bùng phát dịch lần 2 tại Mỹ? | Cập nhật tình hình dịch COVID-19 TRƯA ngày 22 tháng 4/2020
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)