Food Kings Cook? Cook Kings? We attempt to try out some quick and easy recipes with simple ingredients but maybe we should stick to reviewing food instead…
Today’s video was recorded prior to the evolving Circuit Breaker situation! With newer measures implemented to keep us safe and healthy, we want to urge all of you to practice social distancing and follow the recommendations to protect yourself and others! Stay home, and stay safe!
Scampi White Wine Aglio Olio
– 450g of shrimp / prawn, peeled and deveined
– 1 medium onion
– 7 garlic cloves
– Some parsley leaves
– ¾ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
– 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
– 1 stick of unsalted butter, divided
– ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
– ¾ cup dry white wine
– 450g of pasta of your choice
1. Boil the pasta
2. Peel and dice the onion, and grate 5 garlic cloves
3. Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil, panko, and a dash of salt over medium and stir to coat
4. Grate the remaining 2 garlic cloves into the panko mixture and cook till golden brown
5. Cook shrimp with 2 Tbsp olive oil and a dash of salt until just cooked and remove from heat
6. Add onion+garlic mixture, half the butter, salt, ½ tsp of red pepper flakes and cook over medium-low heat until fragrant and softened, but not browned (~2 minutes)
7. Add the white wine and simmer till the harsh alcohol scent is burned off and sauce is thickened
8. Combine cooked pasta, the other half of the butter, shrimp, and 2 Tbsp of olive oil and stir until well coated and glossy
9. Top with panko and serve
My Mother’s (Steamed) Eggs
– 4 eggs
– Minced pork
– Sesame oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– A splash of water
– Plenty of agaration
1. Mix a dash of sesame oil, salt, and pepper, to the minced pork and mix well
2. Beat 4 eggs, season with salt and pepper, sesame oil and a splash of water
3. Combine the minced pork with the beaten eggs and steam on high heat for 10-15minutes. (You really shouldn’t need the microwave)
4. Remove from heat, eat, and call yourself a chef
Click This To Make Magic Happen
Help us translate our videos!
Find us on Instagram:
Ryan’s Personal –
SUPPORT US ON PATREON!
For business/talent enquiries, email us directly at email@example.com
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
North View Bizhub
6 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #01-14
Cathay Photo –
Shunji Matsuo –
Flesh Imp –
Imba Interactive –
TopGear PC – /
Darren Ashley –
Disclaimer: While we respect everybody’s views and opinions, it is necessary you respect ours. We are entertainers, not role models! If you’re gonna be butt-hurt about our videos, simply click X :/ But for those who share our sense of humor, enjoy your stay! And tell us what you want to see in the next video! 🙂 Thank you!
Directed, shot and edited by Ryan & Sylvia
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://daihocphuongdong.com/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thời sự hôm nay 22/5/2020 | Xe hợp đồng không phải kê khai giá cước
- giá vàng 9999 hôm nay 22/5/2020 bao nhiêu một chỉ ? | giá VÀNG SJC 9999 24K GIẢM Nhẹ Nhưng Rất Cao ?
- Thời điểm bùng phát dịch lần 2 tại Mỹ? | Cập nhật tình hình dịch COVID-19 TRƯA ngày 22 tháng 4/2020
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)
Today's video was recorded on 5 April, prior to the evolving Circuit Breaker measures that kicked in on 7 April! PM Lee first announced the Circuit Breaker on 3 April. With newer measures implemented to keep us safe and healthy, we want to urge all of you to practice social distancing and follow the recommendations to protect yourself and others! Stay home, and stay safe!
Pastamania is bad?
As soon as I saw the salt grinder and nothing that looks like proportion tools….
"Y'all going to poison each other"
Washing the eggs is actually a good idea
Shrimps went into wrong dish…
Isn't this supposed to be nailed it?
My eyes were on Nina’s apron
I SPOT THAT JOSEPH JOESTAR AHHAHHAHAHAHHAH
The nina's apron looks so wrong…
What is Aiken race ah? XD
Nina’s so cuteeee!
I have a suggestion… Cld yall make bubble tea from scratch
Please feature Dira hehe 🙂
Are you guys really that bad,I think a teenager can come batter than you all,we can cook like a 3 dish within 2hour like edible
Died at “my mother’s eggs are done” lawl
Yall bought an entire batch of parsely and only put like a few leaves in haha
Aiken can me and you?
i also cook yeah?
Part TWO PLEASE but with Dee Kosh
Famous last words: “I think it’s not that hot” – Aiken 2020 🤣
Gotta cover the bowl if you want eggs to be smooth
Food king doesnt know how to cook?!
The eggs are so dryyyyyy… not enough water la
aglio olio no parmesan?
i honestly want more of this show
I like Aiken a lot. Always have. I feel like here he is given mastery and it really makes him shine with his hosting skills. He's excellent! I say more of these cooking segments with Aiken at the helm of hosting! He does a really great job.
Somebody explain to me why I’m watching this while fasting 🤦🏽♂️
A lot of rich people still cook by themselves. It is not minion work.
that steamed egg with minced pork is my next goal 🙂
Sweet Jesus, Aiken's Mom Eggs recipe. Tried it for lunch and now I'm out of minced pork!
What happened to the "We almost burned our office down" thing?
I saw. That. Is that a jojo reference?
Idky but i find it weird for Ryan, who used to open restaurants, had always critiqued other chef's/cooks food technique for Foodking but seemed like he could not even dice onions, could not toast the panko properly without burning it and looked super awkward on the stove..
I can imagine Gordon Ramsay watching Ryan cook the aglio olio, proceeds to pick up 2 slices of bread and putting it against Ryan’s head, screaming “WHAT ARE YOU?!” 🤣
A star for the apron ahaha 😂
Jojo reference very cool
It says steamed eggs not aglio olio
shot before "circuit breaker" ok lol.
Aiken pubes on his double chin suits his vaggy-shaped lips
sorry aiken, i like “food king cooks” more than “cook kings”
No hard feelings but how can you post a video that says "its shot before circuit breaker. You do not know if the circuit breaker exists unless your from the future. But nice video btw."
The salt is to help the pasta not to stick together
Some Italian grandma living in Sicily is watching this and having a heart attack 😂
I found it very interesting that you consider yourself a food critic after watching this episode.
You should be embarrassed to have owned a restaurant and not even know how to cut basic onions! For someone who can't cook to save his own life you should really feel bad about making money off hard working food owners.
Right now you have the audacity to crticize hard working restaurant and hawker owners.
It's despicable that you have this youtube channel to destroy people's livelihood.
You should apologize and do something else mate!
I can actually cook too i am the chef in my house and im only a young teenager
In the Aglio olio they never added lemon juice