Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street.
Subscribe to our channel here:
He said he had experienced mild symptoms over the past 24 hours, including a temperature and cough, but would continue to lead the government.
England’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he had also tested positive while England’s Chief Medical Officer, Prof Chris Whitty, has shown symptoms.
Another 181 people died with the virus in the past day, figures showed.
It takes the total number of UK deaths to 759, with 14,543 confirmed cases.
#Coronavirus #Covid19 #Corona
Newsnight is the BBC’s flagship news and current affairs TV programme – with analysis, debate, exclusives, and robust interviews.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thời sự hôm nay 22/5/2020 | Xe hợp đồng không phải kê khai giá cước
- giá vàng 9999 hôm nay 22/5/2020 bao nhiêu một chỉ ? | giá VÀNG SJC 9999 24K GIẢM Nhẹ Nhưng Rất Cao ?
- Thời điểm bùng phát dịch lần 2 tại Mỹ? | Cập nhật tình hình dịch COVID-19 TRƯA ngày 22 tháng 4/2020
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)